March 31, 2021 - 1:45 pm
10 Startups Selected for the 2021 HealthSpark Accelerator
20Fathoms is pleased to announce the 10 digital and telehealth companies selected to participate in the 2021 cohort of the HealthSpark Accelerator:
- Caregivers Insight: Improving in-home care by providing caregivers with a mobile app that simply documents a client’s well-being with health/care related questions and pre-selected answers that are transformed into graphs and trends
- Eebu Health: Helping hospitals track patient follow-up and engage patients in care decisions
- Floreo: Teaching social, behavioral, communication, and life skills for individuals with Autism Spectrum Disorder and related diagnoses
- IndividuALLytics: Supporting both patients and practitioners by providing focused, personalized treatments for chronic diseases and mental health disorders
- Innsightful: Helping students understand and manage stress and their mental wellbeing
- Mobile Encrypted Data Xchange (MEDX): Enabling secure and easy provider-to-patient and provider-to-provider communications
- Nurse Disrupted: Creating simple, cost-effective telehealth video kiosks for clinics with few resources
- Rad AI: Working with health systems and radiology groups to improve radiology report accuracy and incidental findings follow-up, save radiologists time, and reduce provider burnout
- Tellescope: Allowing care teams to deliver a unified digital patient experience through a comprehensive patient engagement platform
- Vironix: Providing early detection, monitoring, and wellness software for chronic and infectious lung and heart diseases
These companies utilize advanced and emerging technologies to resolve healthcare challenges that particularly impact patients, providers, and caregivers in rural areas including chronic disease management, access to care, remote patient monitoring, patient follow-up and compliance, care management, mental health, and provider burnout.
The HealthSpark Accelerator is a 12-week, high-intensity startup acceleration program. Participants will receive 100+ hours of instruction from senior healthcare leaders, serial entrepreneurs, professional service providers, and investors. Additionally, participants will benefit from networking opportunities, mentorship, coaching, and an opportunity to pitch to a panel of healthcare investors.
The HealthSpark Accelerator is a program of 20Fathoms, a tech startup incubator and innovation community in Traverse City, Mich.