March 31, 2021 - 1:45 pm
10 Startups Selected for the 2021 HealthSpark Accelerator
20Fathoms is pleased to announce the 10 digital and telehealth companies selected to participate in the 2021 cohort of the HealthSpark Accelerator:
- Caregivers Insight: Improving care delivery by helping healthcare providers and family caregivers better understand their patient’s overall wellbeing
- Eebu Health: Helping hospitals track patient follow-up and engage patients in care decisions
- Floreo: Teaching social, behavioral, communication, and life skills for individuals with Autism Spectrum Disorder and related diagnoses
- IndividuALLytics: Supporting both patients and practitioners by providing focused, personalized treatments for chronic diseases and mental health disorders
- Innsightful: Helping students understand and manage stress and their mental wellbeing
- Mobile Encrypted Data Xchange (MEDX): Enabling secure and easy provider-to-patient and provider-to-provider communications
- Nurse Disrupted: Connecting clinics with remote providers and providing more people with access to healthcare
- Rad AI: Transforming radiology to improve radiology report accuracy, increase efficiency, and reduce provider burnout
- Tellescope: Enabling care team members to more efficiently coordinate care, automate workflows, securely communicate with patients, and track patient health
- Vironix: Providing early detection, targeted, and effective intervention of chronic illnesses
These companies utilize advanced and emerging technologies to resolve healthcare challenges that particularly impact patients, providers, and caregivers in rural areas including chronic disease management, access to care, remote patient monitoring, patient follow-up and compliance, care management, mental health, and provider burnout.
The HealthSpark Accelerator is a 12-week, high-intensity startup acceleration program. Participants will receive 100+ hours of instruction from senior healthcare leaders, serial entrepreneurs, professional service providers, and investors. Additionally, participants will benefit from networking opportunities, mentorship, coaching, and an opportunity to pitch to a panel of healthcare investors.
The HealthSpark Accelerator is a program of 20Fathoms, a tech startup incubator and innovation community in Traverse City, Mich.