June 4, 2021 - 9:27 am
HealthSpark Accelerator Demo Day: Experience the ingenuity of the fearless founders revolutionizing healthcare
The HealthSpark Accelerator supports a diverse group of founders with world-class resources that help them grow and scale. Our inaugural cohort of digital and tele-health founders are building bold businesses that will transform the world we live in. Tune in on Wednesday June 30, to hear from companies on the frontlines of innovation in rural healthcare and get an early view of the newest digital health technologies.
Our HealthSpark Accelerator companies are focused on resolving challenges that impact patients, providers, and caregivers in rural areas, including chronic disease management, access to care, remote patient monitoring, patient follow-up and compliance, care management, mental health, and provider burnout. Demo Day is the showcase event for the 2021 HealthSpark Accelerator cohort, hosted by 20Fathoms in Traverse City, Michigan. After 11 weeks in this high-intensity acceleration program, founders from the 10 participating digital health companies will give their pitches to a panel of judges.
This is a virtual event and a link to the webinar will be disseminated to registrants the week prior to the event.
Who should attend
- Leaders in healthcare innovation, digital health, and rural healthcare
- Members, supporters, and enthusiasts of the healthcare, tech, and startup communities
- Community leaders
Founders from the following companies will pitch
- Caregivers Insight: Improving in-home care by providing caregivers with a mobile app that simply documents a client’s well-being with health/care related questions and pre-selected answers that are transformed into graphs and trends
- Eebu Health: Helping hospitals track patient follow-up and engage patients in care decisions
- Floreo: Teaching social, behavioral, communication, and life skills for individuals with Autism Spectrum Disorder and related diagnoses
- IndividuALLytics: Supporting both patients and practitioners by providing focused, personalized treatments for chronic diseases and mental health disorders
- Innsightful: Providing diagnostics and therapeutics to people with mental health disorders through wearable, conversational AI and digital phenotyping
- Mobile Encrypted Data Xchange (MEDX): Enabling secure and easy provider-to-patient and provider-to-provider communications
- Nurse Disrupted: Creating simple, cost-effective telehealth video kiosks for clinics with few resources
- Rad AI: Working with health systems and radiology groups to improve radiology report accuracy and incidental findings follow-up, save radiologists time, and reduce provider burnout
- Tellescope: Allowing care teams to deliver a unified digital patient experience through a comprehensive patient engagement platform
- Vironix: Providing early detection, monitoring, and wellness software for chronic and infectious lung and heart diseases
About the Program
The HealthSpark Accelerator is a 12-week, high-intensity startup acceleration program for digital and telehealth companies who are interested in engaging with rural health systems, a vital industry for rural innovation. It is an initiative of 20Fathoms, the home of technology, innovation, and entrepreneurship in Northern Michigan. Serving entrepreneurs and tech professionals, 20Fathoms provides incubator and accelerator services, educational programming, resources, and a robust network to help our members grow both their careers and businesses. Most importantly, ours is a supportive community with an eye for cultivating innovation and fostering business growth.