We are committed to the safety of our 20Fathoms community above all else and we have taken a number of steps to ensure that we can continue to serve our members and staff without compromising safety.
As the pandemic evolves in our area, we will continue to evaluate and add to this list as needed.
- Since our June reopening, we have increased the frequency of our professional cleaning service
- Common areas are disinfected three times a day
- Hand and surface sanitization products are provided across the entire work space
- Members are asked to wipe down shared desks, chairs, and conference room tables before and after each use
- On July 29, the entire 20Fathoms facility, stairwells, elevators, and public areas were cleaned with an electrostatic fog to disinfect nooks and hard to access areas as well as all surfaces
- We reconfigured our workspace to allow for social distancing
- Plexiglass dividers were installed for the dedicated and walk-in desks
- Everyone is required to wear a mask when entering and exiting the building and in all common areas including the foyer, elevator, stairwell, and hallways
- A COVID waiver form must be completed by everyone entering the space
- Out-of-state guests must quarantine for 14 days before entering 20Fathoms